FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

SWING INTO SPRING

Are you ready to lose some weight and get in shape for the summer? This month if you invest in a bag of Shakeology you will also get 90 days of Beachbody On Demand access which gives you hundreds of workouts PLUS a sneak peek into all of the newest programs: 22 Minute Hard Corps, 21 Day Fix, CIZE, Hammer & Chisel and so many more!! You will also get Portion Fix to help you get your nutrition under control and portion perfect so you can lose that winter weight. Inbox me if you would like more info: jaimekfit@aol.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search