FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Monday, March 7, 2016

HAMMER & CHISEL - WEEK TWO

**Day 12 going strong**

I always say that the first week of any new program is easy because you are high on motivation but when week 2 starts you have to DIG DEEP because your body is so sore and you can think of 100 excuses to skip the workout. But this is when it counts, this is when you have to remember WHY you are doing this and that every minute you dedicate to a healthier and stronger you is going to to pay off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search