FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Thursday, March 3, 2016

H&C - WEEK 1 RESULTS

Waking up pretty excited about my results from my first week of Hammer & Chisel!
~used my portion control containers perfectly
~took 1 rest day
~drank between 50-80 oz of water per day
~one cup of green tea daily
~added in three days of extra cardio (25 min)

Are you looking to start getting results before Spring is here? My next Bootcamp is starting in a couple of weeks!! Inbox me to get started at FB.com/JaimeKFit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search