FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Friday, February 19, 2016

3PM SNACK

**IS 3PM WHEN YOU LOSE WILLPOWER?**

It is definitely the hardest part of the day for me. I always try to figure out why. Is it because that's when everyone gets home from school and homework starts, dinner needs to be cooked and all of that kinda stressful stuff? Or is it a habit that has been created? Why do some many of us struggle with this hour?

I combat it with healthy snacks like this one: edamame with a sprinkle of sesame oil YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search