FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Monday, November 30, 2015

DECEMBER FIX CHALLENGE

We are back at it! When we did P90X together we got up every day at 5:30am to get our workout done before the kids got up and the morning routine started. But lately I had fallen back into sleeping later which is a bad habit because the day gets away from me too quickly. So we made a pact to take the December Fix Challenge together with a 5:30am wake up call and I have to say it wasn't as bad as I expected especially with a little E&E (pre-workout) to help me get started : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search