FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Sunday, November 22, 2015

AFTER THANKSGIVING CHALLENGE

Let's get prepared for next Monday, after Thanksgiving, when we will all be wondering why we ate so much and how the heck we are going to drop weight fast before the next holiday party!

I am starting a 6 day Shakeology & Clean Eating Challenge on Monday November 30th. I will provide the menu and the recipes to follow. You will need to replace one meal a day with Shakeology (I will assist you with getting 6 samples) to help cleanse your system, curb your cravings all week and boost your energy to workout! Send me an email to get started: jaimekeiser@aol.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search