FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

REMIND ME!

I don't know about you but as a busy Mom who works and is running a business all the little things I need to do can easily slip my mind. But Siri has got me covered! All I have to do is tell Siri to remind me at 3pm to make an appointment, or on a specific date to wish someone a Happy Birthday, etc. and I'll get a pop-up on my iPhone. How amazeballs is that? I've been using this for months and it had changed my life. Who else uses this feature? Do they have this for androids as well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search