FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Sunday, July 12, 2015

LIFE BY DESIGN = PRICELESS

Tickets to the water park $100
(discounted thanks to my awesome sister in law who hooked us up with coupons!)

Lunch $55

Ice cream cup for my little one $7
(ok let's be honest and one for me too another $7)

Powerades drinks for the boys $12

Gas to get us there and back $40

Not having to worry about the money we were spending because it is coming out of the account that has my weekly deposits from this amazing coaching business I have built = priceless!!

BE YOUR OWN BOSS!! Coach Training starts July 20th. Inbox me for the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search