FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Friday, May 15, 2015

STOP THE PRESS

THIS GIRL JUST BOUGHT HER FIRST PAIR OF SHORTS IN 10 YEARS!!!

When I started working out at home with Beachbody in May 2013 my thighs were a very flabby 24 inches. As of today they are a SOLID 20.5!! I say it's time to get some shorts on....woooohooooo!!

Who is ready to get fit with me?? Those summer bins are on their way out of storage!! What are you waiting for? Send me an email: jaimekfit@aol.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search