FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fitbit Challenge


FITBIT fans I am starting my first ever two week Fitbit Challenge starting Monday. We are aiming for 15K steps a day but of course the more steps you have the closer you will be to winning the prize at the end!! It will be through a private FB group so send me an email at jaimekfit@aol.com or a private FB message at FB.com/JaimeKFit and I will send you a friend request so that I can add you to it. I will be creating the group this Saturday to prepare us for a Monday start date. We can share tips on how to get more steps in each day, general fitness and health tips and of course daily motivation. We have 20 people already in so come and join the fun : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search