FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Thursday, May 28, 2015

CIZE Test Goup

**DO YOU LOVE TO DANCE?**

Shaun T's newest, intense dance fitness program is coming out in July!! You'll have so much fun challenging yourself to master the dance choreography during this program that you won't even realize you are getting a great cardio workout.

Interested in participating in my CIZE Test Group upon the release date? Click the link here to sign up: http://goo.gl/forms/GFi0F0Cp1w

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search