FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ON DEMAND FITNESS HAS ARRIVED!!

Today Beachbody released On Demand access to a FULL catalog of their world-class fitness programs, nutrition guides and workout calendars.  I was given early access to it last month and did a handful of workouts from my iPad when I couldn’t get TV time from my kids – it was awesome!  You can access it from anywhere that has an Internet connection on a phone, tablet, PC/laptop.

In addition to the full catalog of programs listed below you also get a sneak peek into ONE workout from 21DF, 21DFX, T25, PIYO, Max 30, P90, Body Beast  and Slim In 6!  And later this month if you already own 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme or T25 a digital copy will be accessible to you as well!!

Full Programs -
 • P90X® & P90X Deluxe
 • P90X2® & P90X2 Deluxe
 • P90X3® & P90X3 Deluxe
 • P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
 • 10 Minute Trainer®
 • INSANITY® & INSANITY Deluxe
 • INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
 • TurboFire®
 • Brazil Butt Lift® & Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe
 • ChaLEAN Extreme®
 • Hip Hop Abs®

With pricing that is less than the monthly cost of the cheapest gym membership you could find and a 10% discount on all products (including Shakeology) it’s a WIN WIN. Send me a message to get started! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search