FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I GET To Run

I couldn't pass up 50 degrees at 6:30pm so I ran until it got dark. And all I could think about when I was running tonight was how lucky I am that I GET to do this!! Who would've thought that at 36 years old with an autoimmune disease I would have started running and found out that I love it? It still amazes me every time I am out there whether it's 1 mile or 4 that I can do this - I mean I can really do this OMG!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search