FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Monday, February 16, 2015

An Anti-inflammatory Dose of Nutrition

My morning dose of nutrition that not only helps keep my Rheumatoid Arthritis in remission but gives me a nice boost of energy to start my day.
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 oz water
  • 1/2 cup wild blueberries (frozen)
  • 1 small banana
  • Ice 
Blend well and enjoy! It tastes as good as it looks and keeps me full till lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search