FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Sunday, February 22, 2015

21DFX Take Two

After 12 great days on 21 Day Fix Extreme my family brought my plans to a screeching halt with this crazy stomach virus that is going around. Somehow I have survived it - so far anyway! Needless to say I was cleaning and disinfecting all weekend and not working out or planning my meals. So tomorrow I restart week 2 of 21DFX. #lifehappens #21DFXtaketwo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search