FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Monday, February 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Begins

With 65 days left before my vacation to Cancun with my husband to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (a year late!) I am kicking my fitness level into high gear. This morning I started 21 Day Fix Extreme along with 34 other ladies who are in my Bootcamp. The energy is high, the commitment is strong and we are ready to get some serious results in 21 days!!

I think the first day is always the easiest mentally because you are fired up which is why getting up at 5:30am wasn't as hard as it usually. But I know the days ahead won't be as easy, especially because I am not a morning person. Although the program doesn't call for additional exercise beyond the 30 minute DVD I decided to start my day with a 2 mile run and then followed it up with Plyo Fix Extreme. It had a P90X Plyometrics feel to it which I really liked but the 30 minute window made it even better!!

So here's to Day 1 of 21..............
video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search