FOLLOW


Email me

22 MINUTE HARD CORPS

Shakeology

21 Day Fix

CIZE - The End of Exercise

Powered by Blogger.

Hammer & Chisel

Beachbody On Demand

Monday, January 12, 2015

Starting The Day Right

I was never a big fan of breakfast. Pancakes, waffles, bagels and cereal galore were never my thing, although I will get a craving once in awhile for some delicious french toast. But I know how important it is to start your day with a healthy meal and for the last year and a half that has been Shakeology for me.
My favorite recipe:
*1 scoop Vanilla ShakeO
*1 cup unsweetened almond milk
*2 oz of water
*1 small banana
*2 large frozen strawberries
*ice
Blend well and enjoy the feeling a nice boost of energy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me


Hi, I'm Jaime! I am a Mom of 3 boys, fighting Rheumatoid Arthritis by living a healthy lifestyle and making fitness a priority.

Shirts for Moms With Boys

Latest on Instagram

What Is Beachbody Coaching?

Join My Team

Search